Page content (index.php)
Passionate about nature? Want to kick-start a career in environmental conservation?
Following the success of our 2013 Apprenticeship programme, the Avalon Marshes Landscape Partnership is offering an apprentice the opportunity to develop their vocational experience with four of the UK’s leading conservation organisations on some of the country’s best wetland nature reserves.
The successful candidate will be offered 18 months’ tailored experience which includes key vocational training in addition to a Level II Work-Based Diploma in Countryside Management with Bridgwater College.
The Avalon Marshes Environmental Conservation Apprentice will have the chance to work not only with Somerset Wildlife Trust, but also RSPB, Natural England and the Hawk and Owl Trust in the beautiful and ancient landscape of the Avalon Marshes.
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week.
- Starting salary: £156 per week (for the first 12 months, increasing thereafter in line with the National Minimum Wage).
- For an application form and further details, please call Debs Rylands on 01458 860556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date for applications is Tuesday 17th November at 5pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview on Tuesday 1st December, and a practical taster day on Wednesday 2nd December.
- Start date for successful candidates – Monday 11th January 2016